Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Fandango Vendor Registration
Sold Spaces Updated on 1/20/2022, some spaces may have been sold since last update. Click on map link below before registering to print or open Vendor Map in separate page to help select your vendor spot during registration.
Fandango Vendor Spots Sold
Friday, April 01, 2022 to Sunday, April 3, 2022
Gillespie County Fair Grounds
530 Fair Drive
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
If what you want to vend is motorcycles, m/c parts, m/c memorabilia, historic m/c related items you are in the right place. If you have a question whether or not your items qualifies please contact us. We are happy to discuss.
At the end of the day, this is an vintage motorcycle/chopper event and we want to keep it that way. Thank you!
This is a rain or shine event. So there will be no refunds due to inclement weather.
We value our vendors. Ya’ll are the reason for our success! We sold out all our spaces in 2021. Due to the high demand for spaces, please pay for them immediately. They must be paid for no later than March 1, 2022. Thanks for everyone’s cooperation.
Due to Fandango’s success we are instituting new vendor policies. We believe that these changes will enhance Fandango’s experience for you and everyone else.
1. Cars & trucks are required to be parked outside Fairgrounds in the parking lot during show times.
2. Absolutely no vending from parking lot.
3. Pets are allowed as long as they are on leash and nonaggressive.
4. RVs are strongly encouraged to park in the parking lot to make room for more parts vendors.
• Vintage motorcycle parts and related items only.
• 15' x 30' = $50.00 each single vending space outdoor
• 15' x 30' = $75.00 each single vending space indoor & covered
* Corner spot $15.00 extra (if available)
• Non Antique Motorcycle of America members add $10 to each spot
• Vendor setup Thursday 12pm – 8pm & Friday 8am – 10am
• Vendors receive 2 general admission wristbands per spot.
• REGISTRATION RECEIPT MUST BE POSTED IN WINDSHIELD OF VEHICLE AT CHECK
BELOW SELECT SPOT NUMBER CORRESPONDING TO THE MAP NUMBER.
SPOTS 207 THRU 241 ARE CONSIDERED THE CHOPPER AREA.
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)