Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Fandango VENDOR Registration 2023
Friday, March 31, 2023 to Sunday, April 2, 2023
Gillespie County Fair Grounds
530 Fair Drive
Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
If what you want to vend is motorcycles, m/c parts, m/c memorabilia, historic m/c related items you are in the right place. If you have a question whether or not your items qualifies please contact us. We are happy to discuss.
At the end of the day, this is a vintage motorcycle/chopper event, and we want to keep it that way. Thank you!
This is a rain or shine event. So there will be no refunds due to inclement weather.
We value our vendors. You are the reason for our success! Vendor spaces sell out each year. Due to the high demand for spaces, please pay for them immediately. They must be paid for no later than March 1, 2023. Thanks for everyone’s cooperation.
Vendor policies. We believe that these policies enhance the Fandango experience for you and everyone else.
1. Cars, trucks & trailers that do not fit within your purchased vendor spaces are required to be parked in designated parking areas or outside the Fairgrounds in the parking lot during show times.
2. Absolutely no vending from parking lot.
3. Pets are allowed as long as they are on leash and nonaggressive.
4. RVs are strongly encouraged to park in the parking lot to make room for more parts vendors. Purchasing vendor spaces for the sole purpose of parking your RV and not vending, is not permitted.
• Vintage motorcycle and chopper parts and related items only.
• 15' x 30' = $50.00 each single vending space outdoor
• 15' x 30' = $75.00 each single vending space indoor & covered
* Corner spot $15.00 extra (if available)
• Non Antique Motorcycle of America members add $10 to each spot
• Vendor setup Thursday 12pm – 8pm & Friday 8am – 10am
• Vendors receive 2 general admission wristbands per spot.
• REGISTRATION RECEIPT MUST BE POSTED IN WINDSHIELD OF VEHICLE AT CHECK
BELOW SELECT SPOT
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)