To register a bike for judging, first go to the AMCA website and LOGIN. You know you are logged in when your name is in the upper right corner of the home page. Otherwise it will say “Member Login.”
- At the top of the Home page, you will see four tabs, ABOUT, EVENTS, CHAPTERS AND FEATURES. If you don’t see these, click on the three bars to get to the tabs.
- Click on the Event tab.
- Click on the National Meets and Road Runs link.
- Scroll down to the event you want to register for and click on it.
- Click on the big red button “Register for Judging”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Next”
- Scroll down and fill in all requested information and click Next
- Click on “Complete Registration”
- Fill in payment information and click on “Submit Payment”